Monday, April 6, 2009

I must aplogize

It has been a while since I last posted. I have been very tired lately and can't seem to stay focused on too much. It might have something to do with me being pregnant.
I went to the doctor on Friday. I could not believe it. I am being labeled as Advanced Maternal Age. What is up with that? Nothing like making me feel old. Then again, I was telling my mom about it and she said "How do you think that makes me feel?". She did not like the fact that her daughter is being called AMA because she wants to know what that makes her.
I have an ultrasound tomorrow. We need to try to figure out what my due date is. I am guess that I am due 10/30. I wonder how close I am to my actual due date?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH how exciting!! I cant wait to hear your due date and hopefully you will get a picture of your bean too 80)

Pancy Fants said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Congrats Gina!!!!!!!!! Prayers for a long, happy Healthy Pregnancy! Miss hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

OMG congrats Gina. Prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I cant wait to see belly shots, and hear more as you go along.

Leslie said...

Hey little sister!!! I am so happy for you. How was your Easter? Great I hope. I love you. Hugs, Leslie