Thursday, January 29, 2009

Testing has started

I am very excited. At least one of the packages that I have mailed out in the last few days has arrived. The customer so far loves the lip balm and is impressed with the size of the tea light. I can't wait to start getting the reviews in so that I can go forward.
It is another cold day in Ohio. They had on the news that we have broken a record. The previous record for the most snow on the ground (not at one snow fall, but accumulated on the ground) for the month of January was 19 inches. This was back in 1978 when there was a blizzard. This year, no blizzard, just snow, snow, snow. There are 21 inches on the ground right now and more in the forecast for today and tomorrow. I feel like we are stuck in winter and will never get out.
It was a long drive to work today. So many accidents. A few times, I felt my van try to slip on the ice. I hope by the time I drive home that the ice will have done the work. Black ice is no fun to drive on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH my goodness I used the detangler tonight on both girls! and wow You know with the store bought sprayers it gets stuck somehow and you have to sit there and keep on spraying!! nope not with yours You def picked a wonderful spray bottle.. and the detangler smells wonderful in that coconut scent!! Loves it (yes I am sining that lol) WOOT ooh and the girls loved it too lol Gabby's hair is soo soft as well as Lauren's!!

Leslie said...

Gina, congrats on your new goodies, I can't wait to try them! Did you see that I left you a fun challenge on my blog? I can't wait to smaple your new goodies. Hugs and please drive safe.
Love, Leslie

Pancy Fants said...

I can't even comprehend that much snow....I hope you stay safe! Exciting about the new products!