Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Products

I am very excited. I have added two new products to my store today. I now have an all natural lip balm and soy tea lights for sale. I have received some very good reviews on these products. I am so excited to be able to make these products for my customers.
When I first opened my store, I was convinced I would never sell anything other than tarts. I have added so many other products to my store that I sometimes wish I would have name my store something else. I have lots of bath and body products and I love making everything.
It is an awesome feeling owning my own store and making people happy with my products. It is such a fulfilling thing to have in my life. I would not trade it for anything. It is a lot of work, but I love every minute of it!

1 comment:

Pancy Fants said...

Way to go! Congrats! I hope you continue to have success in your store! :)